Short Courses Overview
- Delivery Mode: : Classes (Face to Face)
- Awarding Body: : TGMI
Our short courses are skills-based training events, running from two to five days, are specially designed to fill specific ‘gaps’ in work performance. Investing in our short courses is the ideal training solution for the organisation that wants to:
- enhance work performance
- have practical, hands-on training for its workforce
- offer refresher courses for its employees
- provide training opportunities to employees with no formal qualifications
- have the convenience of quickly training its employees in a matter of days.
Our training also serves to bring add-on value to the organisation through the transfer of learning and the chance to make a difference in the workplace. The Guy Morel Institute’s short courses should also improve overall work-related, organisational performance in the following areas:
- Customer Relations and Communication
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Management of Records
- ICT Skills
- Public Administration
Our short courses are comprehensive, practical, fun and interactive through the use of a range of methodologies, models, approaches and techniques such as videos, games, case studies, reflections, music and discussions to facilitate training for an effective learning experience.
The Guy Morel Institute offers full packages for its courses at competitive rates.
Fees are generally inclusive of:
- Course delivery and materials
- Assignment tasks
- Amenities and hospitality of our beautiful campus
- Lunch and/ or Refreshments
Our In-House trainings are very popular among our clients, who seek our expertise in providing customised training for their organisations.
Pre and Post-Training support
This service is in place to support organisations concerned about the Return on Investment (RoI). The Institute also offers upon request, the following support services at a fee:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Job Analysis
- Performance Management Systems