- Delivery Mode: : Classes (Face to Face)
- Awarding Body: : CII
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE
Certificate in Insurance
The Level 3 Certificate in Insurance is a core qualification for insurance staff working across all sectors of the profession. The Certificate develops core knowledge and confidence of the key disciplines needed before you focus your subsequent studies and specialize according to your ambitions and career requirements.
It provides a grounding in basic general insurance principles including the regulatory environment, key disciplines of underwriting and claims, in addition to popular products such as motor, household, healthcare and packaged commercial insurances.
- Anyone working in specific technical claims handling or underwriting roles within a call or service centre environment
- Insurance staff employed in support functions such as human resources, marketing, IT, and finance, wishing to develop an understanding of the industry in which they work
- Staff working for an organization whose primary business is not insurance, but which offers insurance advice and products as part of its overall service to customers
- Apprentices undertaking the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services or the Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship
The Certificate comprises one core unit and two optional units from the CII insurance qualifications framework, providing a minimum total of 40 credits on successful completion. There is no prescribed order in which units must be taken, but it is strongly recommended that you sit the required core unit(s) first as these provide foundation knowledge upon which the others build. Candidates can take either IF1 or LM1 and LM2 or W01/WH1/HGT (Non-UK candidates only)
For more information about this course visit the website; https://www.cii.co.uk/