Vision and Mission
To be a distinguished regional centre of excellence in lifelong innovative capacity development.
To build the human resource capacity to transform the Seychelles workforce thus enhancing productivity and work-life balance.
- To be focused on the issue of improving the management landscape nationally.
- To provide learning courses & programmes, carry out research and consultancies, develop and build capacity, inform, promote behavioural change and importantly deliver a public service to a given sector (as public service training arm) which is considered important to the general community.
- To encourage innovation, promote initiative and to undertake client-centred projects, in return for agreed upon levels of performance and results.
- Team Work: maintain the highest level of team spirit, cohesiveness and togetherness working towards our common vision.
- Professionalism: Exhibit the highest level of professionalism by being committed to good practices and professional ethics in our pursuit of excellence in service provision.
- Innovativeness: We shall strive to promote reflective practices, staff initiative, creativity and innovation for growth and development.
- Respect: We shall strive to instil a culture of respect by recognising each other’s differences, understanding and showing consideration for each other’s views and being deferential to our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Motivation: We shall strive to adopt best Human Resource practices and other means that recognise the contributions of all staff, to motivate and establish the enabling environment for them to be proactive, creative and productive.