Job roles: The tasks in this position include among others:
- To provide an effective and customer-focused frontline support service to students.
- To deliver efficient and professional information, advice and support to meet the needs of students on a range of personal, pastoral and academic issues.
- Identify and be a mentor to the students struggling with their studies.
Job Roles: The tasks in this position include among others:
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials and practical classes
- Assessing students’ assignments and grading their performance
- Preparing and delivering well moderated examination papers with marking guides
- Regularly reporting on students’ attendance and progress
- Entering of Marks/ attendance on the Management portal
Job Roles: The tasks in this position involve among others:
- Preparation of the examination room
- Adhering to all exam specific requirements
- Admission and supervision of candidates in the examination room
- Liaising with the Examination Officer for invigilation requirements.
- Reporting misconducts and completing all necessary examination formalities